Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Lennon's World

“Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...”
John Lennon – ‘Imagine

John woulda been pleased the other night if he went to the blogger help forum. Evidently there was a problem with the blogger’s main interface and folks from all over the world were facing a common problem, i.e., being stuck at 0% while publishing. At first I thought it was just my PC and decided to publish from home. When the same thing happened at home I went to blogger help to find out whats going on. It was a pretty sight in there, (as it is in all sorts of forums I suppose) – you got folks from everywhere – Israelis and Pakistanis, posting side by side, praying to the Blogger God. Well, I know its no biggie but for one brief moment it gets you thinking.

As it happens the blogger bug isn’t the only thing that united the people of Earth last night. I was chatting with a friend of mine in NY and she tells me its been raining everywhere. It was raining in Dhaka, in NY, In India, Canada and some other place she told me about. Could be Lisbon or Lebanon or London or some other place that doesn’t start with an L. I just cant seem to remember. :$

No comments: